- Staff Holiday Schedule
- Summary of Benefits
- ERS- Texas Employees Group Benefits Program (GBP)
- Employee Programs
- New Employee Getting Started
Compensation, Classification, & Staffing
Banner - Administrative Applications
Access to Banner Administrative Applications, formerly known as INB, is limited to on campus only. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome are preferred.
Access to Document Management requires Internet Explorer and are only available on campus.
Access Leave Reports, Time Sheets, EPAFs, and more!
Access to Banner workflow is limited to on campus only.
IT@Sam Newsletter - Campus technology information, training opportunities, technology tips and more!
- Educause - Access research, articles and professional development focused on higher ed.
Technology Training Resources
- Ellucian On-Demand Training - Learn to use the Banner system to its fullest potential.
- IT@Sam Training - Sign up for trainings on various topics such as Zoom, Office 365, Qualtrics and more!
- Technology Tutorials - Access tutorials to assist you with Zoom, Email, O365 and more.
- Remote Teaching, Working and Learning - Access information for all your remote needs.
Submit a request for assistance on technical resources:
IT@Sam Service Desk
- Give us a call: 936-294-1950
- Email Us: ServiceDesk@shsu.edu
Graduation for Faculty/Staff Employees
Reserved seating is available for family and friends of graduating faculty and staff employees. For additional information, please contact the President's Office at 936/294-1012.
Procurement and Business Services
BearKatBuy allows campus users the ability to shop and purchase goods and services needed for successful operations at SHSU. Internet Explorer (IE) is the recommended web browser. Access is available for off-campus devices (including mobile devices, with proper setup) using SHSU account login credentials.
Employee Services Center
We are processing EPAFs for staff, hourly students, and affiliates.
Submit an individual action
Submit multiple actions