- Staff Holiday Schedule
- ERS Benefits
- Verify Employment
- Employee Programs
- My Dashboard
- New Employee Checklist
Compensation, Classification, & Staffing
- Employee Relations
- Performance Appraisals
- Background Check Request - Hourly Student, Graduate Asst
Banner - Administrative Applications
Banner Administrative Applications
Access to Banner Administrative Applications, formerly known as INB, is limited to on campus only. Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome are preferred.
Access to Document Management requires Internet Explorer and are only available on campus.
Access Leave Reports, Time Sheets, EPAFs, and more!
Access to Banner workflow is limited to on campus only.
Technology Training Resources
- Technology Tutorials - Access tutorials to assist you with Zoom, Email, O365 and more.
- Remote Teaching, Working and Learning - Access information for all your remote needs.
Submit a request for assistance on technical resources:
IT@Sam Service Desk
- Give us a call: 936-294-1950
- Email Us: ServiceDesk@shsu.edu
Access to COGNOS is limited to on-campus SHSU managed devices only (e.g., an on-campus desktop computer connected to a wired network port). To access COGNOS for your reporting needs, select https://cognosx.shsu.edu/.COGNOS
Stuck on a login screen? Right click on the above COGNOS button and open link in new window.
Budget and Finance
Financial Advisory Collaborative Team (FACT)
For monthly closing schedules, please view the General Accounting website.
Please visit the Payroll Website for updated information regarding Web Time Entry, ePAFs, and to access all updated deadlines and forms.
Please contact Payroll at 936-294-1273 with any questions.
Procurement and Business Services
BearKatBuy allows campus users the ability to shop and purchase goods and services needed for successful operations at SHSU. Access is available for off-campus devices (including mobile devices, with proper setup) using SHSU account login credentials.
Start an EPAF
Staff, Hourly Student, and Affiliates Only
Need help? Contact Human Resources
Please go to the Banner Employee Profile link above to find or enter time, leave, and other payroll information.
Facilities Customer Service
Request Move & Haul Services
Schedule Shredding Pickup
Schedule After Hours Access
University and Departmental Financial Reports
Required Campus Prevention & Inclusion Training
Bearkat EduNav is an academic planner and registration tool that allows students and advisors to create educational plans individualized to the students’ needs. There are two environments to access the system:
- shsu-box.edunav.com - A test / sandbox site where advisors can test and practice using the system; data is updated multiple times a semester.
- shsu.edunav.com - A live / production site where students can see what changes the advisor makes, and advisors can see the changes the students make; data is updated as close to "immediate" as possible based on SHSU traditional timelines.
Preferred Browser: Google Chrome